Stitch what I have in my stash? What a great idea!!
I'm going to join in on the 10/25/50 Project Challenge!
Purpose of the challenge: to reduce the amount of patterns you have not stitched.
Here are the rules as posted:
Rules for 10, 25, or 50 Project Challenge
* 1. Have fun reducing your stash.
* 2. There is no time limit- people have different size projects they would like to work on.
* 3. Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10, 25, or 50 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter.
* 4. This challenge can also apply to knitting, beading, sewing and crocheting patterns.
* 5. You can make some exemptions - I am not placing limitations on this due to commitments that people might already have. Remember, though, the goal of this challenge is to reduce stash so too many exemptions will sabotage these efforts. I have declared three exemptions. (okay... I'm taking four/five.)
* 6. Gifts, gift cards, trades, RAKs and patterns bought with gift money are not a violation of this challenge. This also applies to purchasing patterns for gifts that give other people.
* 7. Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.
* 8. The offical start date of this challenge was Sept 1, 2006 since I have been posting about it for awhile and want to make sure the everyone's projects have been included.
1. Stash needed for exchanges I have joined. --This shouldn't really count, because I will not be keeping it!
2. Special things needed to complete a project, i.e. beads, charms, fibers or fabric.
3. My monthly quilt blocks will NOT be included in this challenge!
4. WIP and UFO's count toward the total.
5. Monthly Silkweaver fabric (hey-it's only one piece!), and anything that is already on order at the LNS. :-)
So.... I guess I will have fun playing in the stash! I can always look at the new stuff, and just add it to my 'wish list' for when I meet my challenge total! Anyone else have as much stash as I do, and want to join me?
Stitching on today: Autumn exchange --one more time!