Monday, October 30, 2006

Exchanges Received!

The last two exchanges I sent out have been received! I had Jo's name for the Fall Quaker Exchange, and tried a new finishing - for me - and made a tin topper. I also included some goodies in the package. :-)





And, for the Autumn Exchange, I tried a tuck pillow for Susan. I sent some extras with this one too!





Both have been well received!

And... I received a wonderful door hanger in the Fall Quaker Exchange from Laurie! Isn't it great? She also included some neat stuffs!!





Okay... I'm off to try to finish up the Lizzie Kate "Beware of Cat" so I can try that new finishing thing I want to do! If I didn't have this idea in my mind, I would finish it like Laurie's door hanger! I love that idea!

Thanks so much for your comments, reading my ramblings, and all....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myrna absolutely beautiful exchange gifts! Your tin topper looks fab, and I adore your tuck pillow! Your finishing is gorgeous! Well done :)

I must admit I'm curious to see how you finish your Lizzie Kate now :)

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I am contemplating starting the very same LK! I'm just waiting for the Stitching Bits and Bobs to ship the "mascara" though really I could just use black probably!

Love your two exchange pieces - they look beautifully stitched and finished! Congratulations!!

AuntSuze said...

Your exchange gifts are beautiful!! And I adore the little tin topper you made, great work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work on your exchanges, Myrna! You put in some wonderful goodies; I love your creativity!

Anonymous said...

I just love my tin topper and all the goodies :) Your Fall pillow is very cute too.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your tin is beauteous! I saw it first on Jo's site. Lovely job!
The fall into autumn pillow is lovely too! Lucky you...that Quaker exchange is really great!
:D

Sharon said...

Myrna, those are some really beautiful exchanges-I especially love the tin topper that you gave Jo-it's beautiful.

Anne S said...

Wow, your latest exchanges are awesome, both given and received! I especially love the quaker tin topper - just exquisite :) Your quilt block looks great too :D

lena-lou said...

Your exchange stitching and ideas are lovely :)

Meari said...

Lovely exchanges!

Anonymous said...

HI GF:

Your exchange to Jo is awesome -- the tin topper looks great. I have not tried to make one, tho a friend of mine, made one for me!

The tuck pillow you xchanged w/Susan is great! Nice job Myrna.

Laurie's door hanger is lovely. Yes, she did a great project for you.

I need to get my iron out & work on the scissor pocket (finishing). I post-pone the finishing part until I can't stand it any longer :D