Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Halloween Package!



Check it out!! I received this great package in the mail from Ash!! How cool is this doorhanger?? Ash -- I love it!! My daughter thinks it could be a portrait for me today!! (Yes -- it's a bad hair day!) The stitching and finishing on this is just awesome!!

And... included were two (!) V.Clayton Silks!!! (I've never used these, and have wanted to try them!)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm feeling truly spoiled!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to all for reading and for your comments! I appreciate every one!

Stitching on today: Autumn Exchange and whatever!

9 comments:

BeckySC said...

It's just too cute :) Enjoy it, Myrna :)
hugs to you my friend :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it arrived! I was getting nervous that it was lost :) Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

What a cute gift!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, Myrna! I love your doorhanger---just precious! Such a nice job, Ash! The VC silks---I love 'em. Sooo easy to work with. I know you'll like 'em too.

Sylvie said...

What a cute exchange!

Lelia said...

Goodness ... kewl exchange. Good going Ash. Your door will be quite the fashion : )

I've never tried V.Clayton. I did start using the Dinky Dye - wonderful fiber. I started the border around 10am. Luv the color. My border looks good.

Enjoy the day ... L

stitcherw said...

What a great package, Best Witches is perfect. I've never used the VC silks before either, be sure and let us know how you like them. I've used the Caron Waterlilies before and really liked them, silk has such a pretty sheen.
Sue

CindyMae said...

That is just too cute. I am fixing to stitch the Best Witches as well, I love it! Great package!!!

Meari said...

Such a cute package! You'll love the VC silks. They're nice to work with. :)