Friday, October 27, 2006

I attempted to make a little pinkeep. Here is the result. I wanted it to match the pretty pink scissors I received from Jenna!







And here is the Dinky Dyes "Cottage Garden' that I stitched up. I think it will make a nice box top.





And... I stitched up a Halloween vest for my sister, and sent it off as a surprise!







That's about it! Oh.. forgot to take a picture of my Red Desert Scissor pocket. A few more eyelets and the stitching will be done! And, I have to put my initials on the fob part I stitched up. Then I can begin to try to figure out how to put it all together!


Thanks for reading and commenting!!


Stitching on today: A Lizzie*Kate Halloween Design -- I want to try a new type of finishing, and this design will work -- I think!!

7 comments:

lena-lou said...

You have some very nice finishes here, I do especially like your pinkeep as I have a thing about them at the moment and have done 2 myself now :-)

Anonymous said...

Your pinkeep is lovely and I love the Halloween vest :o)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pinkeep for your new pink scissors. I have not tried making one like that. Cottage Garden is beautiful -- I agree, would be a stunning box top. And your vest is spooky! I'm sure your sister will be happily surprised.

Yeah, I need to figure out how to put it together - next week. Cathy has her pocket completed & it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your pinkeep and box top are very nice. You must be pleased.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

The pinkeep is gorgeous and those scissors look just right with it!
Love the dinky dyes boxtop. That will look fabulous!
:o)

Sharon said...

Great pinkeep Myrna! congrats!

Meari said...

Wonderful finishes! I bet your sister loved the vest. Very festive.