Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Halloween Exchange Received!

  • (Edit on 10-05-06 for pattern design information)

    I participated in the Halloween Exchange on the SBEBB. I was stressing big time about mailing this, and would the recipient like it... You know, the normal stuff!

    Anywho...
    Su posted on the SBEBB board that she had received the package, and she liked it!

    Here is what I stitched...

    Design: "Happy Halloween" (with a few changes)
    Freebie from: Whispered by the Wind
    Fabric: 28ct. Country Mocha Cashel
    Fibers: DMC and Caron Wildflowers

    And, after I sewed it together for a needle roll:


    I also included a few Halloween goodies to fill out the package...


    I'm so glad it arrived safely, and was well received!

    Thanks for reading, and your comments!!

    Stitching on today: Autumn Exchange -- it's a secret!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome exchange Myrna!

Sylvie said...

Wonderful exchange!

Barb said...

What a nice needleroll. It looks great!

BeckySC said...

You did good my friend :) :) :)
See, no sweat :)

hugs to you :)

stitcherw said...

What a lovely exchange, I'm sure she loved it. The Needleroll was perfect, who is the designer?

Sharon said...

Hi Myrna, that was a lovely needleroll and exchange. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to stitch. I think your quilt square turned out GREAT! Can't wait to see more.

Also, thank you so much your very sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate it-who knows maybe one day I will get up enough nerve to participate in one of these exchanges.

Von said...

Myrna, your exchange was wonderful - of course Su liked it! :D

Chelle said...

Your needleroll is wonderful! It looks like you put together a very nice exchange.

lena-lou said...

Su loves her exchange piece (I know cos she's my sister ) and I love it too. You did a great job and oh boy did you spoil her with treats!! How lovely :-) great job!

Lelia said...

Spooky! Excellent exchange Myrna. Your NR is too cool. Glad Su enjoyed the NR & her other Halloween goodies.

Anne S said...

What a stunning needleroll, Myrna - I adore that design ... would you mind saying which design it is? I might have to track that one down to do myself ... :D

Anonymous said...

What a cute needleroll. Lovely exchange gifties you sent her.

Susimac said...

Oh Myrna I didn't like it, I LOVED it, its really gorgeous and I have placed it on a needleroll stand and its been admired by some of my friends along with the lovely spooky goodies that you spoilt me with. Thankyou for the wonderful exchange.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful exchange :o)

Singular Stitches said...

What a boo-tiful needle roll! (OK, sorry, I know that was lame, but it's really adorable!!)

:o)

Cindy said...

Love the needleroll! Thank you for the link to the freebie :)