Sunday, October 29, 2006

Quilt Squares

I spent yesterday and today doing a bit of sewing. I finished up another quilt block of the Sampler Series. This one is called Antique Star.



I also decided to do the 'Buck-a-block' monthly series in the '30's' fabrics. (I'm also going to do it in Christmas colors - but, don't have that one stitched yet.)





Thanks for all your great comments on my pinkeep, and stitching. Any suggestions on finishing the 'box' for the Dinky Designs one?


Thanks for looking, reading and your comments!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt squares, Myrna!

Anonymous said...

Your quilt squares are lovely :o)

Anonymous said...

Delightful quilt blocks. You certainly have talent for quilting. The sewing looks very even & points perfect. Job well done.

The blocks would be beautiful in Christmas colors, too.

Anonymous said...

Pretty quilt squares.