Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dog Days of Summer Exchanges!

I received the Dog Days of Summer Exchange from Becky! Was I lucky or what to get spoiled by her twice?!! Becky made me a beautiful Summer Flat Fold (my first!), and included lots of extra goodies! Thank you bunches, Becky!!




And, Juanita has received the exchange I sent out to her! I made a Lizzie Kate design, and attached it as a pocket to a premade tote. I also included some fun summertime goodies.




This was a great exchange, and lots of fun to put together!

6 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, you stitched a lovely tote for Juanita. Great job!! Thanks for participating. I enjoyed moderating!

Susimac said...

Lovely exchanges really nice.

Sharon said...

Wow! what lovely exchanges! I adore the tote you made -it is really cute and colorful!

Von said...

What a great idea to add the design to a ready-made tote!!
Nice exchange from Becky, too! :D

Lelia said...

Hey Myrna:

Your exchange piece / tote to Juanita is adorable. What an excellent idea to put designs on bags. Outstanding goodies, too.

Yay - a pkg from Becky Bee. What nice goodies. Lovely Flat Fold, too.

As for the glass, I get it, too.

Enjoy

BeckySC said...

Hi Myrna :)
I am glad you liked the flat fold :) I enjoyed stitching for you :)

Your exchange to Juanita is wonderful-congrats, and as I read on the BB-she loved it :)

hugs :)