Thursday, July 13, 2006

Common Ground/Vacation - Day 3

Day 3

We didn't go to the concert! Sent the kidlets off with some of their friends. The bands were Cinderella and Poison. (I'll pass). Becca spent the night at her girlfriends, so, it was just me and Chuck!!! We went to Red Lobster for dinner, and then over to Sears. Got Rick a few shirts for his birthday. Home to a very relaxing evening... I was able to get most of the laundry done last night, and the last load is in the washer this morning!

No stitching done. I did look at it, but, didn't put the needle thru the fabric. I'm going to pull out a book to take today. It's supposed to be in the mid 80's this afternoon. Gonna be a hot one sitting out there. No more rain in the forecast until Monday. :-) Today will be the coolest day of the rest of the weekend! Yes... I have sunscreen. Now to remember to take it and use it!

'Til later...

1 comment:

Lelia said...

It is raining cats-n-dogs here & we are going to have a heat wave the next few days.

Enjoy your book & Common Ground festival