Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stitching Update - with pictures

On Sunday, I started the DT Sampler Game Board - a SAL with Cathy, Lelia, and Sabine. :-) I really like the colors in this! I am stitching mine on a 32ct. linen, with DMC. After seeing Lelia's houses on hers... I know this is going to be fun to stitch.


I also made progress on the Lizzie Kate Christmas Blessings, and stitched the 'Charity' square yesterday. My sister has laid claim to these, after I stitch them, so, I want to keep up on the stitching!


Last night... when I should have been playing golf, but, it was raining, I pulled out the CCN Ladybugs and Bumblebees and stitched on that. I'll probably stitch on this awhile, as it is holding my interest.


Sorry they are wrinkly... I didn't feel like going upstairs to press them before taking pictures. You all understand. :-)

Thanks for reading, and for your comments.

Stitching on today: CCN Ladybugs and Bumblebees

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Good start on the game board! When I stitch, I start in or near the middle and work out (yeah, I know how odd that is)

The charity square is nice. That project is for your sister? How sweet of you.

Ladybugs & Bumblebees is lovely. I think it has soft colors & looks fun to stitch.

Susimac said...

Love Ladybugs & bumblebees, and I will enjoy watching your Gameboard grow. I have enjoyed looking at your blog.