Friday, May 19, 2006

SBQ - 05/17/06

Today's SBQ was suggested by Jenna and is:

Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?

I sure have! I think the longest was about three years, but, during the last five years, the longest was about six months. I sometimes go for a month without stitching if I get in the mood to do some reading. To get it back, I either start a new project (small one), or 'force' myself to work on one of my many WIP. Usually within a day or two, I wonder why I put my stitching down. I have so much stash, I feel almost guilty if I don't stitch at least a couple times a week. How will I ever get all these lovely things stitched!

The permalink to this post is: Renee's Blog

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hi Myrna, would love to have you join in the Needleroll SAL, feel free to jump on board. Happy stitching