Friday, February 17, 2006

SBQ - 02/15/2006

Today's SBQ was suggested by Heather and is:

Comment on your comments (giving and recieving): Do you love comments or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your blog if you don't get any?

I enjoy getting comments, and I will try to leave a comment on most of the blogs I read. It's about the only way I know anyone is reading my ramblings. I check them every day, and find them very helpful. Sometimes they will lead me to other interesting blogs to read. I have met some very nice people thru their leaving comments...

I sometimes think no one reads my blog, but, that's okay too... Sometimes I'm not very interesting or creative. :-)



The permalink to this post is: "Stitched with Love and Cat Hair."

3 comments:

Von said...

I'm not always very interesting even to myself. :D Keep on blogging!

Kali said...

Exactly :) They all can't be interesting all the time :)

Lelia said...

Nice answer! Yes -- it is always nice to get a comments : )