Saturday, February 11, 2006

SBQ - 02/08/2006




Describe your “perfect” project. (Include the designer or specific pattern, the fabric, the floss, and anything else that would make that project “perfect” for you.)

This is a hard one. I guess that's why I've been thinking about it for a few days.

Most of the time the "perfect" project is the one I am stitching on at the moment. If I had to *pick* a project, it would have an alphabet, be a band sampler, with elements of specialty stitches, (think Just Nan, Earth Threads, Drawn Thread) and be in subtle, muted colors. It would be stitched on a 28ct linen. The floss would probably be DMC, as that is what I am used to, or maybe overdyed, for the subtle changes.

I stitch so many varied designs. I think that is part of the fun of this hobby... there is such a diversity of design styles, that it is never boring!

Permalink to SBQ: Renee's Blog

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Very Good Answer. Perfect really is the currently worked on one.

Gesh. Why didn't I think of that?

BeckySC said...

Hi Myrna :)
Sorry, we blogger's and BBer's use a lot of abbreviations for charts :) I forget that some people are saying "What the heck did she just say?" LOL!
HOHRH=(CHS=Carriage House Samplings) Houses of Hawk Run Hollow :)

Happy Stitching :)