Friday, November 03, 2006

SBQ

Q. How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?

Hmmm..... good question!

I started with a Xanga account that my son set up for me, and he named it 'Another Day in Wonderland...', because I am always saying that around here.... (sarcastically).

When I started this site, I wasn't too original and just made it 'Still Living in Wonderland...' Most days are good, and some days I feel like Alice, falling down the rabbit hole!

(My husband told me life would be wonderful with him, so here I am in Wonderland!)

2 comments:

Von said...

It's a great title, Myrna, and so fitting for lots of us, lol! Love how it was your son that used your own sarcastic words. Kids are awful good at that aren't they. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL. Good Answer. My first blog was with Xanga, too. I swear, you & I were about the only stitchers on Xanga :D

Enjoy the day