Here's the 'blurb' and my list:
Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.
- Sisters -- I have the absolute best real one... and great 'Stitchy Sisters'!
- Spouse -- yeah... he's pretty wonderful.
- Son and his sibling -- (two for one) my kids... Rick and Becca :-)
- Stitching -- self explanatory... but, counted cross stitching mostly!
- Sewing -- just getting back into this... love making the quilt squares. Will see if I ever make a quilt!
- Silly -- have been known to do this and embarress my children.
- Soup -- I love home made potato soup on chilly days.
- S-cats -- this one's a bit of a stretch... my cats mostly have had 'S' names. (Sparkle, Spooky, Salem, CeeCee (sounds like an S - and was changed from Siete), Shadow and Scout.
- Scarves -- having a knitting frenzy with scarves right now. Fun and mindless to knit. Next up is to try an afghan.
- Silence -- quiet days off. I don't turn the radio or television on the days I am home alone. I enjoy the silence, or just the sounds of quiet. (It's very noisy where I work.)