Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged twice for the same thing.... so, I better come up with something!

The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they are listening to.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
2. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
3. Too Much Time on My Hands - Styx
4. I Run for Life - Melissa Etheridge
5. Genius Love Company C.D. - Ray Charles
6. White Bird - It's a Beautiful Day
7. Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

I basically only listen to the radio while driving. I will occasionally put in a CD while at home. I have pretty diverse tastes in music. :-)

I'm not tagging anyone... I think everyone has done this, but, if you haven't and want to play --- post this on your blog!

No comments: