Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Avoiding Laundry....

No stitching updates... I've been working on exchanges. So -- you get sewing updates!

This is the Double Four Patch:



This is one called Mrs Lloyd's Favorite:



And this is my Christmas colors Buck-a-Block:



And, as to the title... yes, I've been avoiding doing laundry. Had son and his girlfriend over for dinner last night. (Twice in one week!) I had made Mac and Cheese. Then we all watched X-Men 3. The teenagers went to the mall. :-)

Today I will package up my Thanksgiving exchange and get it out to the post office. DD Becca just called... she forgot something for school, and would I run it out before 11... :::sigh:::

Okay... until later fellow bloggers! Thanks for reading, and your comments!

Stitching on today: Lizzie Kate Christmas Blessings and exchanges.

5 comments:

Redwitch said...

Ooooh your sewing is lovely Myrna! So neat.
(Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the tip re:zigzaging around fabric, I will be trying that soon.) x

stitchwitched said...

Thanks for your comment, Myrna. I've been avoiding doing laundry, too, as you can probably guess. ;>) I think your quilts look fantastic!

Carol said...

Pretty quilt blocks!

Jenna said...

Very impressive sewing! They look great. :)

stitcherw said...

You've been busy, your quilt squares turned out lovely (much better than laundry). Haven't seen Xmen3 yet, but it is on my list (I love Wolverine).
Sue