Friday, March 31, 2006

Stitching Pictures and more...

Here is the first thing I finished at Camp weekend. It is by Forever in My Heart - Cross Stitcher at Work. I changed the colors called for on the chart, and I'm thinking I picked too light a color for part of the design. Maybe if I backstitch around the letters, they will 'pop' a bit. I might give it a try -- the fabric I picked to make it into a hanger has some brown in it.


Here is my Rose Mosaic Needleroll, all stitched and beaded. I now have to finish it up into the needleroll.


This is my Classic Quilt Squares Tabletopper. I did the one whitish pinwheel while at camp.


Here is a surprise! My sister, Ree, made me this beautiful 'felted' purse!! It even has a little pocket inside! Pretty cool, huh?


And, this is from my dear friend, Barbara in Florida! She said when she saw it, it was just me! I love it!! (and so true....LOL)


Stitching on today: Quaker Sampler

2 comments:

Lelia said...

'CS at work' is cute. BSing will take some time. Are you going to put it on the door knob?

Good luck with the needleroll. I love them to pieces; however, getting them finished up tries my patience.

Your felted purse is wonderful! As is your progress on the quilt square TT. Go Barbara in FL -- what a nice surprise.

Von said...

Wow, Myrna! Lots of great projects! I'd definitely do the backstitching around the lighter letters. It'll be fantastico!
I got a big laugh at Barbara's gift!