Friday, March 10, 2006

SBQ - 03/08/2006


Today's SBQ is:

Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?

I used to be organized. Now it is semi-organized. I have the majority of my patterns in a file cabinet, by Designer. At one point I also had a data listing on the computer with all the charts listed - by Designer, theme, size, etc. It also listed if it needed specialty items, or if I had it kitted up. I saved it all to a disc before we got the new computer, and it is not compatible. :-( I had printed it out, but nothing has been added for the last year.

I need to redo the whole thing... Since my son has moved out, I have taken over his old room, and now only have stash in three places! It's no wonder I can't find what I am looking for. Someday it will once again be in one place. :-)

The permalink to this post is:
Renee's Blog

1 comment:

Lelia said...

My system is very weak. It is sort of working, so I'm leaving it be. I always lose stuff when I re-organize : )

I did list my stuff by designer on my computer last year. I printed out the pages & put them into a book ... which I ignore all the time!! Oh well. More fun for me to stitch than to organize.