Thursday, March 09, 2006

Rambling...

As I read my post from yesterday, it sounds like I am either in a 12-step program, or starting a confession! Maybe both.... 'Hi, my name is Myrna and I am a cross stitch addict.' "Hello, Myrna, and welcome to Cross Stitch Addicts Anonymous." :-)

Here's what I got in my latest stash acquisition:
JBW Designs Sweet Nothings "United We Stand", Sue Hillis Designs Post Stitches "Sew Many Quilts", Forever in My Heart "Cross Stitcher at Work", Forever in My Heart "Tulip Sampler", and Butterfly Ranch Designs "Carol's Treasures".


Dinky Dyes Designs "Cottage Garden" with Silk Pack and The Cat's Whiskers "Red Desert Scissor Pocket" with fibers.

From a secret stitcher, I received JBW Designs Sweet Nothings "Sugar and Spice" (think I'll stitch that up for my little sister - she has two girls), and a lovely piece of fabric. I don't know what to use it for... but, will take suggestions!

And, from one of my stitching buddies... a surprise package that had Faithwurks Design "Words to Golf By" with the frame (!!!) and another little bluebird frame!!!


I know I'm really going to fall off the stash diet next week at camp.... but, maybe it will just be fabric and fibers (for the charts listed above)... yeah, right. This is when I get the majority of my purchases for the next year!

The weather is much warmer today, all the snow is melting... I'm thinking I need to pull out something springy to stitch.

Thank you all for your kind comments... aren't stitchers just the sweetest people?

Stitching on today... ????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stash bundle. The fabri you received, I'm thinking has gold borders, so what about doing some small Christmas designs in it?

Cathy B said...

Hi Myrna. I bet you had fun shopping for all of that stash! I just recently purchased the Red Dessert Scissors Pocket too. As soon as I finish a couple of other projects, I'm going to stitch that one up.

Von said...

Myrna, that's quite a lot of stash enhancement!! Enjoy it all, lol! Can't wait to see what you buy at your camp. Sounds like soooo much fun. :D

Anne S said...

Oooh, Myrna, what a fantastic stash haul you've had ... just gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been commenting recently, but I'm soooo behind on my blog reading yet again compliments of my last visitors ... and with my next lot due to arrive this Tuesday, I wanted to catch up ... OK, now off to see what else you've been up to ;P