Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Regardless....

of what everyone might be thinking... I am still here! I just really dislike having this cold thing hanging on! I have put in a few stitches on Quaker Sampler, but, keep putting it down. So, I pick up a book to read, nope -- can't concentrate on that either! I think I would just rather sleep!

I did manage to get everything together for one of the exchanges today. Spent a lot of time in my 'craft room', but, didn't accomplish much!

I'll be back soon... thanks for reading. :-)

5 comments:

Von said...

Try to rest, Myrna, and I hope you're feeling better real soon. :)

Cathy said...

I hope you start feeling better soon - I've been swamped with so many things lately that I haven't been blogging much either.

Thansk for joining For the Birds!

KarenV said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I've got a cold at the moment too and I haven't stitched for 2 days - ugh!

Nancy in IL said...

When you feel yukky, it's really hard to do anything you usually enjoy. Just do as you please and rest, and I hope this cold goes away real soon!

Lili said...

Sorry to read this! Only rest can do... I hope you feel better soon!
Take care, dear Myrna!
Lili