Monday, March 07, 2011

Another one bites the dust....

I finished the BD "Sweetheart Sampler"!!! I was motivated to finish this before Camp Stitch-a-lot weekend, as my friend Daryl, from New York, had been promised the pattern. I did get it done, and love the way it turned out! I changed out one of the colors... The chart called for a green, and I changed it to a brown. It looked too 'Christmasy' for me with the green.


Thanks for taking the time to stop.... I'll post about Camp Stitch-a-lot tomorrow!

Stitch Happy!!!

3 comments:

Lelia said...

It looks beautiful! Looking forward to pictures + gossip from Camp Stitch a Lot : )

Jeanne said...

I love the changes you made Myrna - the pink and brown remind me of chocolate too and appropriate for the subject. I scored this pattern off of eBay last year so it will be stitched someday. Thanks for sharing - great finish!

Anonymous said...

I thank you, thank you for finishing up so you could bring me the chart, Mima! And it came out beautiful!! Love the brown with the pink! I am going to do the same. Love ya!
Daryl