Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stitching Progress (?) (or drowning in UFO's)

I've added a few more UFO's to the ever growing list.... If I ever get everything straightened up, I will probably drown in them!

This is Seka's & Co. "Quilt Block Afghan". It is stitched on a Lady Elizabeth Afghan. I have three squares done on it so far.




This one is LHN "Brave Hearts". When pulled out of the UFO pile, it only had about half the house done. I've been working on this pretty steady lately.



This is the Quaker Mystery a bunch of us started years ago... It is one BAP!! Someday....


This is The Drawn Thread "Sampler Game Board". I really should work on this next, but, who knows? Maybe soon tho....


Here is a finish from my UFO Challenge list... this is JBW "French Country Pumpkin"


And, I found this in the bottom of one of my totes of UFO's!!! I'm sure I stitched it for my daughter, and never gave it to her.... Maybe I'll get it into a 'finished' state for an Easter gift.

Here is a little ditty I stitched up the other day to have ready for April. This is Calico Crossroads Mini-Kats "Meowy Showers".


And, I think I deserve to start a new project after I finish one more UFO!!! My new project will be Just Nan's "Bluebird Alphabet" that I purchased at Camp. All kitty'd up and ready to go....

That's it for this update.... More when I get a chance...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and leaving a comment! It is appreciated!

Happy Stitching...

Myrna :-)

2 comments:

staci said...

They're all lovely! I never drown in wip's...I hide the extras, lol ;)

Lelia said...

You won't drown in UFOs -- Enjoy them, you choose excellent projects.

You have a UFO handy, so when you get the itch to stitch, you have a wonderful selection ; )