Been a few days since I've posted -- Same old stuff here.
I've been sitting on the couch stitching in the evenings. I made some progress on the Pink sampler, but, have put that up for awhile. (too much pink). So.... what do I get out, but, the February Stamp from Lizzie Kate. Yuppers! It's pink! That's done, so, I'm working a few projects that I've been asked to stitch. Can't post pictures of those... not, for a while yet, anyway.
I did receive my new Catch the Wind chart by Butternut Road in the mail yesterday, along with fabric that Deb (the shop owner) and I decided would be cool to stitch it on. It is 28ct. Hand Dyed Jobelan in Summer Sky. (I'm still trying to decide if I want to 'paint' grass on the fabric... will have to see how the stitching goes.) The girls will be named Ann Marie (blond), Myrna (redhead), and Ellen (brunette). Seems appropriate for my sisters and me!
Off to stitch for a bit more... will get new pictures posted soon.