Friday, January 04, 2013

A New Year... and Blog Hop #14

Just made up my list for my 2013 challenge.  Some are items that were on my 2012 list, but, so it goes....  It is posted on the right side.

Blog Hop #14:

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?  What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?


Hmmmm.... I think my biggest thing was finishing Butternut Road "Catch the Wind" for my mother.  She loved it!!!

My favorite thing was a new tote my sister got me... It is aqua blue with lots of pockets!!

 Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

Happy Crafting in the New Year... I'm off to stitch!!!

Myrna  >^..^<




2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Congrats on the finish for your mom. I became a follower due to the blog hop. I hope it gets you lots more followers:-)

Cathy said...

Glad I found your blog! Congrats on your stitching accomplishments.
Cathy