Monday, April 04, 2011

It's Daffodil Time!

Another finish to my list....  I finished up the Dutch Treat Designs "Daffodil Tabletopper" last night!  I don't think spring is ever going to show up in Michigan... it just teases us, but, I now have spring on my table!  (the flowers are not real, as the kitties would be up there if they were!)

Dutch Treat Designs "Daffodil Tabletopper"
White Anne Cloth
Suggested DMC Perle Fibers
 (changed center of flowers)




So... what to stitch now?   I think I am going to try the needlepoint project I purchased while at Camp....  Something new on this rainy, gloomy day.

Stitch Happy!!!

Myrna  :-)

4 comments:

Lelia said...

Awesome finish! love the daffodil TT -- charming pattern ; )

yeah, my cats get into flowers, too - tho, I don't have many spring blooms here. A few crocus.

loretta said...

Love the daffodil table topper! Very pretty!!!

lynda said...

Your tabletopper is beautiful Myrna!

Aussie Stitcher said...

The table topper is gorgeous, so bright and sunny!