Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Redwork Exchange Received...

Well, I had never stitched a 'Redwork' piece, but, maybe I would give it a go in the SBEBB Redwork Exchange.

I see on the board that Judith received the exchange I sent.

I found a free pattern on line, and thought it would look great stitched in the one color. I chose a varigated red from DMC, and stitched it on white -- finishing it into a pinkeep.




I also included some goodies in the package: a fat quarter of red/white fabric; a piece of white linen; assorted red and white fibers; note cards and magnets with a red/white theme; and chocolates in a red box!



Judith said she liked everything included! Yeah!! I do tend to stress about the packages I send... Silly, right?

I'll try to see if I can find the site where I got the freebie pattern, and do an edit later....

Edit: here is the link: Freebie It is under the 2006 archives 'Coeur'

Thanks for reading and your comments.... (I'm way behind on blogging, again!)

12 comments:

Carol said...

That is a gorgeous pinkeep Myrna!

Judith said...

Thanks again for the beautifull pinkeep and the package was what I just needed yesterday.

Meari said...

Great job on the pinkeep. The entire package looks yummy. :)

Anonymous said...

Myrna - that pinkeep is just gorgeous and looks great in red :)

Sharon said...

Myrna, that pinkeep is beautiful and what lovely goodies to go with it.

stitcherw said...

You did a beautiful job, I can certainly see why she enjoyed the packet of goodies.
Sue

Chris said...

You did a lovely job on the pinkeep and the entire package is so nice.

Cathy B said...

You did good Myrna! Great exchange!

Jenna said...

Beautiful work, Myrna, and your exchange packages are always so generous. :)

Katrina said...

what a lovely piece for the exchange and all the other goodies too would have been well received (off now to print the freebie pattern off, lol)

Elizabeth B said...

Nice pack of goodies! Aren't exchanges great! I never do stitched ones as I'd get behind and mess it up, but I love stash ones and am currently being well spoiled by a Secret Sister!!

Chelle said...

Very pretty! I like the color you chose and your finishing is lovely.